Mark your calendars for AFIA’s 2020 meetings & events
The American Feed Industry Association has released its 2020 schedule of conferences and online courses. Registration for several of these events is already open at afia.org/events.
“All of AFIA’s meetings and events truly offer value to anyone in the animal food industry,” said Veronica Rovelli, AFIA’s senior director of meetings and events. “The opportunities to network with industry peers and stay current in the issues affecting us all are hard to find anywhere else.”
The AFIA 2020 meeting schedule is as follows:
- Jan. 28-30: International Feed Expo at IPPE – Atlanta, Ga.
- Jan. 28: Pet Food Conference at IPPE – Atlanta, Ga.
- Jan. 29: Biosecurity in the Face of Foreign Animal Disease – What the Feed Industry Needs to Know at IPPE – Atlanta, Ga.
- Jan. 29: Feed Education Program at IPPE – Atlanta, Ga.
- March 17-19: Purchasing and Ingredient Suppliers Conference – Seattle, Wash.
- June 8-11: Feed Industry Institute – Milwaukee, Wisc.
- Sept. 15-17: Liquid Feed Symposium – Chicago, Ill.
- Oct. 21-23: Executive Leadership Summit – Lake Tahoe, Nev.
- Nov. 4-6: Equipment Manufacturers Conference – New Orleans, La.
AFIA will also continue its tenth year of partnering with Kansas State University to offer a five-week online course, “AFIA-KSU 500: Fundamentals of Feed Manufacturing.” The course will be offered between:
For more information or to register, visit afia.org/events