The registration for the 23rd Annual IAOM Mideast & Africa District Conference and Expo is now open!
Like in previous years, the conference offers great opportunities and memorable experiences for you:
- More attractive Educational Sessions including Management Topics on the 1st day of the conference which include the following topics: Branding, Energy Consumption, Finance, Human Resources and many more…
- A great line of speakers in the What’s New, Milling Technology and Trading Commodity Presentations
- Arabic simultaneous translation is provided during the Conference
- Exciting Spouse program and pre and post conference tours to discover the beautiful region of United Arab Emirates.
- Great networking opportunities. Expand your business by meeting with new people from around the world and at the same time you can strengthen your relationship with your existing clients in a tranquil environment.
- Attended by high caliber milling companies from majorly Middle East and Africa region.
- Get the chance to share your expertise and gain greater knowledge from other colleagues from the same industry.
Registration and payment can be done online! Please visit http://www.iaom-mea.com
To ensure the quality of the IAOM MEA event, the number of participants is restricted, which will be balanced out amongst different business categories.
Please register before 3rd November 2012 in order to secure your place. Registration received after this period will be subject to availability.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel: +968 2471 2338 / Fax: +968 2471 1340
Or visit our website www.iaom-mea.com
THE VENUE – Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (ADNEC)
Abu Dhabi (meaning in Arabic “Father of the gazelle”) is the capital city and the largest of the seven Emirates making up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The city’s progressive vision is tempered by a deep-seated respect for traditions and culture. The artefacts and tools of its early inhabitants, pearl divers, fishermen and how builders, are carefully preserved and displayed. Especially honoured is the Bedouin way of life.
Abu Dhabi is a city of contrasts. You’ll find the domes and minarets of traditional mosques nestled beside ultramodern skyscrapers, chic five-star hotels near vibrant traditional souks (markets) and futuristic tourist attractions neighbouring kilometres of rolling desert dunes.
This year’s Annual IAOM Mideast & Africa District Conference & Expo will take place at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (ADNEC) in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.The convention centre and the conference hotels are situated in the same area within a walkable distance and approximately 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and the centre of the city. For more information please visit http://www.adnec.ae/
- The IAOM MEA District Conference and Expo is the premier event and the largest gathering of Commodity Traders and Millers in the Middle East and Africa Region.
- It showcases your expertise, your products and your services at the IAOM MEA Expo 2012.
- Customary coffee breaks will be served for attendees in the Exhibition Hall which brings you even closer to your customer.
- As an exhibitor you will have access to all educational sessions and panel presentations.
The expo will be held in Hall no. 5 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitons Centre (ADNEC). The expo comprises of more than 140 shell scheme stands of standardized sizes (3×3 = 9m2).
Expo stand allocation booking will be based on First Come First Serve, starting from the opening date of registration. An Expo floor plan is available to select your desired stand in the website http://www.iaom-mea.com/. IAOM-MEA reserves the right to modify the floor plan as necessary to accommodate the maximum number of exhibitors in this event.
For information on Expo and Expo Shipments, please contact:
Mr. Faisal Basheer
Tel: +968 2471 4785
Fax: +968 2471 1340
Mobile: + 968 99435931